Renting expedition-worthy trekking poles from Mountain Side Gear Rental have become an automatic addition for many people.
Recommended for hikers, snowshoers, and even backcountry skiers between 4’6″ and 6’4″ tall.
- Poles collapse to 24″ long and fit nicely into a backpack.
- Sweat-resistant polyurethane handle-grip and straps.
These rugged poles provide stability and reduce knee pressure as they come equipped with comfortable cork grips, an anti-shock absorption system, removable baskets, and carbide tips for exceptional traction.
- Trail weight of only 1lb 3oz
- EVA cork handles for comfort
- Quick-release locking mechanism
- Webbing wrist straps
- Three section 7075 Aluminum poles