FIRE STARTING GEAR
Camping or backpacking without a campfire is simply unhear of. A source of heat, means for cooking your favorite camp-side dish, a central gathering place for camping banter, collect your fire-starting needs before you even hit the trail.
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish Light My Fire FireSteel Scout is a flash of genius. Its 3,000°C spark makes fire-building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel’s dependability makes it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It’s found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues.
- Durable – lasts for from 3,000 to 12,000 strikes
- Works equally well when wet
- Premium quality
- Approved by the International Survival Instructors Association
- Produces a 3000°C (5,500°F) spark
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues
- Bright spark – can be used as emergency signal