SLEEPING BAG RENTALS
Rent a sleeping bag and wrap yourself up in something cozy knowing it was carefully chosen by MSGR to provide you comfort and warmth, while minimizing space when packed in the trunk of the car or in your backpack. Our 0- to 30-degree rental sleeping bags are available in size regular for those of 5’10” or shorter, and long for folks up to 6’6″. Sleeping bags are available in synthetic or down materials. Sure to be the envy of all campsites. We recommend adding one of our awesome air pads based on your needs and desired comfort. Backpacking sleeping bag rentals do not include an air pad.
The sleeping bag’s temperature rating identifies the lowest temperature at which a bag is intended to keep the average sleeper warm. When a bag is described as a “0-degree bag,” it means that most users should remain comfortable if the air temperature drops no lower than 0°F. These ratings assume that the sleeper using a sleeping pad under the bag.
Comfort level varies from person to person, and sleeping bag temperature ratings vary from one manufacturer to the next. Use these ratings as a guide only—not a guarantee
- 0-degree are perfect for those crisp nights found in higher altitudes and your early-spring or late-fall treks.
- 15-degree sleeping bags are recommended for cooler nights found in higher altitudes (think Rocky Mountains or Yellowstone) during early-Spring or late-Fall camping trips.
- 20-degree sleeping bags are ideal for coastal thru-hikes, the Rocky Mountains in summer and lower altitudes.
- 30-degree sleeping bags are great for camping in lower altitudes or summer months, when overnight temps are above 30-degrees.
The Big Agnes Gunn Creek 30 and Encampment 15 rectangular sleeping bag rentals excel in nearly all campgrounds, making them extremely versatile. With more room than standard mummy bags, they’re extremely comfortable and offer modest packed size and weight. The rectangular shape of the bag with an integrated pad sleeve offers more room in foot box and shoulders, and the bags feature built-in pillow pocket to hold a fleece or small pillow. Choose between regular size, fitting up to 5’10”, or long size, if you’re taller (fits up to 6’6″).
This camping gear rental includes the integrated air pad.
The bag comes complete with two insulated air pads, and is available in 72″ long size only.
With 600-fill DownTek water repellent down, the Boot Jack 25-degree sleeping bag can be washed repeatedly. Traditionally insulated mummy-style sleeping bag increases thermal value, and fits anyone up to 6’6” tall. With its contoured hood your sleepy head will find a comfortable fit. The shell fabric is breathable with a water repellent finish. And when it’s time to air things out or put in storage until the next adventure, hang the bag by its exterior loops.
- Fits most up to 6’6″
- Weight: 2lbs 8oz
- Compressed Size: A puny 8” x 9”
Traditionally insulated mummy-style sleeping bag increases thermal value, and fits anyone up to 6’6” tall. With its contoured hood your sleepy head will find a comfortable fit. The shell fabric is breathable with a water repellent finish. And when it’s time to air things out or put in storage until the next adventure, hang the bag by its exterior loops in the sun for a fast dry.
- Regular and Long Sizes, fits most up to 6’6″
- Weight: 2lbs 15oz (Regular Size), 3lbs 3oz (Long Size)
- Compressed Size: 9” x 10”