Late Fall and early Spring backpacking trips require a cold weather sleeping bag rental. This zero degree sleeping bag is a comfortable synthetic mummy bag delivers warmth and performance in a lightweight bag. Ideal for backpacking or any overnight use, these sleeping bags are fully insulated, using baffle construction for efficient heat distribution. If you’re in the market for a mummy-shaped bag constructed with high-quality, lightweight materials, these bags are your ticket to traveling fast and light.
Traditionally insulated mummy-style sleeping bag increases thermal value, and fits anyone up to 6’6” tall. With its contoured hood your sleepy head will find a comfortable fit. The shell fabric is breathable with a water repellent finish. And when it’s time to air things out or put in storage until the next adventure, hang the bag by its exterior loops in the sun for a fast dry.
Peregrine Saker 0 sleeping bags offer top quality materials, insulation, and features. The ripstop nylon shell is DWR treated to keep moisture out and trap warmth in. A soft nylon liner will keep you comfortable in a wide range of conditions and the continuous fiber Perefill® insulation is durable, compressible, and stays warm in extreme environments. articulated foot box – neck baffle – zipper baffle – hood baffle – dual locking #5 YKK zippers – internal mesh pocket for night time essentials – seam taped nylon stuff sack for weather protection – large cotton storage bag
- Comfort Rating: 0° F
- Carry Weight: Regular4 lbs.3 oz.(1891g) Long4 lbs.13 oz.(2191g)
- Size: Regular86″”x 32″”x 20″”, Long 92.5″” x 34″” x 22″”
- Carry Size: 15.5″” x 11″” (Regular size)
- Fill Type: Continuous Fiber Perefill®Synthetic
- Fill Weight Regular:59 oz (1670g)
- Shell: 30D 360T Micro Ripstop Nylon – DWR Treated
- Liner: 30D 360T Smooth Weave Nylon
- Fill Weight Long:69 oz (1970g)
- Fits: Regular up to 6’3″”, Long 6’4″” and up